Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Moving forward!

I have decided to go ahead and share my journey to healthier, longer nails with you!  I admit that I am more than a bit embarrassed at the current shape they are in.

  1. Bitten and uneven.
  2. Cuticles are torn, dry and flakey
  3. Deep ridges
  4. Hang nails on most of my nails
  5. Dry and brittle
  6. UGLY!
So, let us begin tomorrow morning.  I will photograph my nails once a week, no matter what happens to them.  I will share my routines for caring for them.

Comments VERY welcome!  The more I think about this, but more excited I am becoming!  Hopefully, in a few weeks, I can come back to tomorrow's post and be able to really see some nice progress.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment! I will respond to all comments as soon as possible. I look forward to them all and appreciate the time you have spent reading and leaving me a note. Peace!