Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'm back!

Sort-of.

Life took a few twisty turns, some of which were no fun.  I've been ill and had to have some surgeries and recovering from them has taken a long time.  My nails took a beating, too.  I had to concentrate on healing as my first priority.

Thank you, those of you who have kept coming in and checking on stuff.  Thank you to new readers, who ask if I'm okay.

As things begin to settle, I can begin getting my nails back into their once lovely squoval shape.  Medications I had to take made them incredibly brittle and even began biting them.  I have just begun the daily regimen that I used to follow in caring for them;  drinking lots of water, taking a Biotin cap daily, moisturizing and occasionally oiling them.  I'd take a pic, but I'd scare you all away!

I promise that very soon, I shall pick up where I left off so long ago.

Oh, and yes, I STILL love Orly's bonder.  GET IT. 

Until next time, keep 'em polished!

PS... I may actually photograph my nails, now.  I need to think on this.  I thought that maybe you, my readers, would like to watch as my nails go from gross, to lovely. 

Thoughts?

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment! I will respond to all comments as soon as possible. I look forward to them all and appreciate the time you have spent reading and leaving me a note. Peace!