Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm back!

Four months.  WAY too long, but honestly, my nails were not even worth painting, anyway.  They broke; or rather two broke and I hated the way they looked, so I just bit the bullet and cut them all off.  Plus, I have been busy having numerous surgeries and recoveries.  It's been crazy!  Finally, my nails are looking good again and just in time for summer!  I am wearing my newest water marble.  I wanted to do a black and white swirl, but alas;  my black polish is way too thick.  So, I opted for a deep raspberry in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Flirt, with China Glaze White On White.  It reminds me of my favorite raspberry chocolate chip ice cream... sans the chocolate color (next time).  If you look closely at the photo below and look at my thumb, you can see what happens when you are not careful with your tape placement. Same thing on my middle finger.  You an see the base white color.  From now on, I'll just bring the tape a bit lower than I usually place it.  I can always clean it off when it dries.
Click on photos to enlarge.

I wasn't really looking for a certain design this time.  Just yummy swirls of color.  
As always, thanks for reading!  Next time, I will show you how I prepare for water marbling.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this combo. It's too pretty to pass.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment! I will respond to all comments as soon as possible. I look forward to them all and appreciate the time you have spent reading and leaving me a note. Peace!