Friday, January 7, 2011

Yodel Me On My Cell... WOW!

My fifteen year old son knows how nuts I am for nail polish.  I know what his favorite color is.  When you put the two together you get this:  Yodel Me On My Cell from OPI's Swiss Collection.  Though it took three coats to get good coverage (it's very sheer), but it's well worth it.  Goes on slick as oil!  The color is a deep teal;  reminding me of peacock plumage!  VERY shiny and glossy.  Add a top coat and it's even glossier!  You can totally control the tint by how many coats you use.  I only wish the photos did my description justice.
Camera Flash

No Flash

No Flash, Lamp Light
I can't stop looking at my hands.  I love this color.  Thank you Alex!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading and leaving me a comment! I will respond to all comments as soon as possible. I look forward to them all and appreciate the time you have spent reading and leaving me a note. Peace!